A division of STT specialising in strategic planning and implementation we offer a unique approach to tourism consulting by combining the skills and experience of well-trained tourism industry specialists, each taking the viewpoint of a different tourism stakeholder. The result is unique, balanced, and specialized advice and implementation assistance.
Unlike broad-based consulting firms serving many industries, our specialisation focus's solely on tourism by offering strategic development and implementation services learned through decades of successful tourism advisory experience.
We provide comprehensive tourism development advice and implementation assistance to local, provincial and national government agencies, NGOs, and private-sector companies by offering a balanced approach to tourism development while serving each of the four major tourism stakeholders by doing the following:
- Spurring desirable and sustainable economic growth in destinations by optimizing tourism development and maximizing the economic benefits of tourism.
- Locating capital investment and sources of funding for program development, infrastructure, and destination facilities.
- Capitalizing on the cultural, social and economic philosophies of a community by establishing a development program supportive of the destination's core values.
- Promoting the importance of local tourism industries through advocacy.
- Raising living standards and enhancing the quality of life of the host people through the economic benefits of tourism.
- Encouraging appropriate and sustainable tourism development while minimizing environmental, social and cultural costs.
- Offering sound assistance in development of recreation and leisure facilities for residents.
Tourism Suppliers and Operators
- Generating opportunities for developers and operators of tourism assets (hotel companies, restaurants, golf courses, theme parks, convention centres, tour operators, and transportation firms, among others) in emerging and developed markets.
- Providing developers and operators with critical information, sources of funding and valuable consulting assistance.
Tourists and Travellers
- Optimizing visitor satisfaction by assisting with the development of appropriate quality facilities, amenities and programs consistent with traveller preferences and demand.